TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated October 10, 2022
Who we are:
Remedica Communications, Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number: 03216986
Our trading office is: 5-6 Underhill Street, Camden, London, N1W 7HS, United Kingdom
VAT Registration number: GB 272 7535 85
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Remedica has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Remedica apologizes.
- Remedica makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Remedica accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Remedica’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are ©Remedica Communications, Ltd. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Remedica reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Remedica against any costs, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Remedica as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Remedica nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Remedica accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Remedica from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Please send any enquiries by email: email@example.com
Contact us by phone: +44 (0) 207 428 2900
Or by post:
5–6 Underhill Street
London NW1 7HS